Tuesday, 18 December 2012

Out with the old, in with the new (me)


Hi cutie pies!

My ombre hair is all gone, and it feels good! (Two years was more than enough) We´ve been great friends, but everything must come to an end. I haven´t had long dark hair since I was about 16 years old, but strangely enough it feels like I´m myself again. In the picture (sorry about the bath room capture) I´m wearing a peplum top from Bikbok, disco pants from American Apparel and a bracelet from Topshop.

That night I tried on a number of dresses, and it made me realize that I´m not a dressy-kind-of-girl. I have loads of dresses in my closet, in which I never wear. Perhaps a note to self should be to stop buying them? At least until I find the "perfect" one that is ;) 

In other word I don´t have a clue on what to wear on the number of Christmas parties to come!? 

Love
M

1 comment:

  1. Looking great marlen!hope you are well!Tc
    Vish

    ReplyDelete