Thursday, 5 January 2012

That´s what the water gave me


Just to be clear... Fashion is my religion, and Karl Lagerfeld is God.

The Chanel S/S 2012 makes me totally speech less. First of all, the color palette gives that airy summer feeling, the fabrics are amaaaaazing, and the graphic elements on some of the pieces is to me pure perfection. Haha, and Florence Welch somewhat reminds me of the little mermaid.

The video clip last about 15 minutes, but I can guarantee you it´s wort every minute!

Love
M



2 comments:

  1. Wow..
    Everything down to the smallest detail is thought about. The music, timing of models, the clothes. Even the audience sitting is shaped to fit the overall expression.
    What a performance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just so amazing, down to every single detail!

    ReplyDelete