Thursday, 21 April 2011

Easter







I miss my family more that ever these days, and I really wish that I could go home and stay for a little week or so... But there's just a few more weeks left now so I guess I'll just have to deal with it and try to think on something else.

During the last weeks of the semester, when studies is all that exists in my life my skin always goes freakin crazy so I to try to treat it the best I possible can. It always shows on my skin when I'm stressed or if I've hadn't had enough sleep.
I've bought the Hydra Floral moisturizing mask and Daily peel pads from MD Formulations to cope with the problem, and I also try to drink at least 2 litres of water every day. 

Hope all of you will have a lovely easter holiday! :)

 Love
M



2 comments:

  1. takk for hyggelig kommentar, marlenfina!

    xx T

    ReplyDelete