Wednesday, 16 March 2011

Choices

 
I wish that an iPad 2 could just fall from the skies and into my lap... Wouldn't that be great? Hate to carry around my MacBook Pro, it is so heavy. Haha, student economy rocks.. not! 
Hopefully I will get the dream job when I'm done with my studies so that I can buy one. Not that I really know what kind of job that is tho... I'm somewhat starting to realize that I'm gonna have to start  applying for a job in the near future and I find it quite scary to be honest with you. It would be so much easier to be in the not-growing-up-bubble for a little while longer, but at the same time change is a good thing. I guess I'm gonna have to figure out what to do with my life sometime soon. 
Should I stay in the UK and start a life here or should I go back to Norway? I really enjoy living in the UK and I really don't want to head back home quite yet.
Bahh.... this really is something to get my head around....

But now I'm off to bed. Sleep tight! :)

Love
M

1 comment: