Sunday, 5 December 2010

Sunday




Adore this braided hair, it looks absolutely stunning.  


Never get tired of beautiful tea cups, and love to have lots of different cups that each tells a story. Miss all my lovely cups that are stored in boxes at my dads house. 



Would love it if I found this amazing faux fur jacket wrapped in and put under the christmas tree this year, it's just perfect. 


I've got really baaaad tattoo cravings now a days. 

 

If I were to pick just ONE designer bag it would most definitely be the Chanel 2.55. 
Not a doubt in my mind about that! 


I still dream about applying to Central St Martins, perhaps even more than before. And that scares the sh... out of me. 

That's some of the things that what wonders around in my head on a sunday afternoon. 


You guys had a nice weekend? 


Love














No comments:

Post a Comment