Thursday, 9 December 2010

Inspiration overload!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Here's some inspiration found here, there and everywhere :)

You guys had a nice week??? 

Seriously, I have soooo much schooolwork to do. But just haven't got the inspiration to get started. All I can think of is that I'm going home to Norway in just a couple of days. -13 degrees celsius, family, friends, christmas decorations, baking gingerbread cookies with my nieces a nephews, wrapping christmas presents, the northern lights... I'm just so looking forward to all of it! 

Tomorrow I'm going to a christmas party with all the norwegian students in my class, I think it's going to be one h... of a party :) 

Hope all of you'll have a wonderful weekend!


Peace

M



Sources: 
Stina Ballerina, 
Sea of Shoes, 
Stockholm Streetstyle,
 Oracle.fox,
 Fashion gone Rogue, 
Vanilla Scented. 


4 comments:

  1. Gleeeeder meg til festen:D
    ønsker meg den ringen til jul btw :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, skal si ifra til julenissen ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. jeg har hørt at flinke blogg lesere får det som de vil;) du får bare fortsette å oppdatere bloggen gjevnlig så får jeg plutselig den lange ønskelista :p

    ReplyDelete