This is me and my gorgeous friend Ine at the birthday party we attended yesterday.
Ine always wears lovely bright colors and her style is playful and exiting, I absolutely love it! The top she's wearing on the picture is from River Island (If I remember correctly?) and she wore it with black tights and a jeans shorts. Her pink lips and cheeks tops it all up perfectly :)
MY MAKE UP,HAIR, NAILS AND OUTFIT:
I wore a navy blue dress from Selected, unfortunately I haven't got a picture of it in whole figure but you can see how it looks here, and I combined it with black leggings an my blue ring from River Island.
1. First I applied foundation from La Prairie (#600) on the whole face.
2. Next I applied Light Fantastic Cellular Concealing Eyes, also from La Prairie under my eyes and a little bit under the eyebrows.
3. Every girls needs a cute color on her cheeks and mine is from Chanel, and it's called Pink Explosion.
4. To prevent my skin from looking shiny I use a powder from Sensai to finish it up.
It's important that your skin looks great... but don't forget the rest of the body girls! My favorite to get that glamorous looking skin is the Terracotta Huille De Voyager Nourishing Dry OIl Illuminating Tan Intensifier. It smells heavenly of Tiare Flowers and the gold particles in it leaves your skin looking fresh and shimmery without there being to much shimmer in it (which I don't think is that nice).
1. First I applied #1(which has a green shine in it) on the whole eye lid and under the eyes as well.
Then I applied #2 (which has a dark red shine in it) on my eye lid; in the globe line and evened it out so there wouldn't be ant sharp edges. The eye shadows are from the Ultra Shimmer 88 Eye Shadow Palette from Costal Scents.
2. Under the eyebrows I used my concealer just to lighten it up a bit. On my eyebrows I use an eye shadow from Bobby Brown (#Blond).
3. I'm trying out a new mascara as I never seem to find the perfect one, and this time it's the Extreme Party Mascara from Bobby Brown... And I actually think I quite like this one :)
4. To finish it all up I used my 24 Hour eye liner from Colorsport, and applied this on my upper eye lid and a little bit in the outer corner under the eye. This one I blended out so that it wouldn't look to sharp.
On my lips: Polish in the color Truffle mixed with Lip Gloss in the color Volt from the Heavy Duty Collection just in at Top Shop.
Without an exception I always wear nail polish, I feel silly without it. If I haven't got the time to apply it before I go to a party I always bring one in my bag and applies it at the party.. haha ;)
The one one the picture is from Rimmel London. It dries quite fast and to get it perfect apply two coats of it.
In my hair I always use heat protection products before styling.
At the moment I'm using Kérastase Ciment Thermique Heat Protector, and the good thing with this one is that you don't have to add more product to your hair if you style it the day after you've used it. It stays in your hair up to five stylings. As I don't wash my hair more than two-three times a week it's just perfect for my use.
To make some curls in my hair I use the Remington Curling Wand (which I am absolutely in love with) and to give my hair hold and shine I use Bed Head Masterpeace Hairspray.
..... And with that I wish all of my wonderful readers a lovely weekend!