Monday, 20 September 2010

I'm back! :)

 
(Don't look at my facial expression here... It's Bad... I know)

Hi guys!

I've done a terrible job with the blog this summer, but I've been without internet connection for longer periods of time and that mad it hard. This summer I've been working at hurtigruten, been in Vesterålen with my family (and boyfriend) and I've been on a holiday in Crete... And the holiday was just great!!!

As my old readers can see I've changed the background on my blog,  that's because I wanted it to look more english as I've just moved to Leeds. The city is amazing by the way, I can't believe I actually live here. It's my new home and I'm very very happy about it :)


And the shopping here is just to good to be true!!! 
A 5 minutes walk to the nearest Topshop... I LOVE IT!!! 



I'll be a more active blogger from today.. I promise... But it would be great if you guys leave a comment once in a while, that makes it even more fun! 

Outfit on the pic:
Leather shorts / Lindex
Black bikini top / H&M
See threw creme top / Bik Bok
Black pumps / Zara
Earrings / Gina Tricot ( My sweet owls)
Watch / Bonnet

Take care sweethearts!

M

2 comments:

  1. finnaly! :) fiiin topp! I like it!

    xx T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Takker!!! Betalte hele 29 NOK for den ;) Hahah, latterlig egentlig!

    ReplyDelete