Wednesday, 21 July 2010

LONG TIME NO SEE

Hi guys!

Sorry for being absent for the last three-four weeks. I've been working on the hurtigruten for 24 days and just I just came back "home".  Well, to my moms house that is..  :) 
The next week I will show you some of my favorite products right now, and some of the clothes I've bought since I last updated my blog!

My favorite summer products are these two: 


 
The dry oil by Guerlain smells like heaven(!!!) and gives you a shimmering and beautiful skin, yet it isn't sticky. I am addicted to this and wear it almost every day :) The scent makes me think of sun kissed skin, sand between my toes and that great holiday feeling... Love it!

Second I love the Terracotta four seasons bronzer. Often we experience that our skin tone changes through out the year, so this product have four different color tones to work with. How smart isn't that??

Hope you guys are enjoying your summer holiday so far? 

In the north of norway the rain is poring down all day, so I actually had to buy a new rain coat the other day... Not the funniest thing to spend money on, but at least it's keeping me dry! ;) (I know that because I tested it on a mountain trip today, and the weather was BAD, but I was dry the whole trip) 







No comments:

Post a Comment