Monday, 21 June 2010

MY LOVE

<3 This is my cat Miracle... Isn't he beautiful? <3 

Well at least it was my cat... My mom and her husband  had to give him away because one of their grand children got allergic. So now a family have adopted him... I know that he's okay, and that he even got a new cat-buddy there. The family that adopted him had a cat almost like him(Norwegian Forest cat), and I know that they supposedly get along great. They even said to my mom that I could come and visit him if I wanted to... But I'm not sure if I'm going to, I'll probably just start to cry and want to bring him with me back home... So mature... I know! But I cant help it... 

 I am just so sad about it, and it will feel so "empty" to come home this summer not having my lovely Miracle there..... 


No comments:

Post a Comment