Friday, 18 June 2010

LOST

 
This is an ooooold sketch from way back when I was in high school... 
I never seem to get the time to draw anymore, or perhaps I never let myself? It's strange how something you love so much suddenly seems so distant. I've even bought new pencils not so long ago, just so it would be funnier to start drawing again... But no... Still no inspiration or need to use it. 
The scariest part is that this is what I'm supposed to be good at, but now that I never use my "skills" it feel little bit like I'm loosing it.. That scares the crap out of me! Will I ever find back to the good feeling I used to have when I was working with creative projects? Or is it lost? 

4 comments:

  1. I get what you're saying, I feel the same way. I can tell my singing isn't what it used to be, I just don't have the time needed... Hope your good feeling isn't lost, it's probably just hiding somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty!
    Skulle ønske jeg var så flink .__.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! :) I to hope that it isn't lost..

    ReplyDelete
  4. MiyuNako: Tusen takk! :) Det skal ikke så mye til før man blir litt flinkere, man må bare tro selv at man kan! :)

    ReplyDelete