Monday, 24 May 2010

I THINK I'M GOING CRAZY THESE DAYS...

  
Okay... So this is what I'm up to this days... And I can't say that I enjoy it! 

I study International Business at and it is somewhat a love/hate-thing. Some of the subjects just make me crave for more knowledge but others (like this one) make me loose all my motivation. Perhaps I'm just tired? 
I've had 7 exams already this semester and I still have 4 left. One of the 4 is tomorrow by the way, so I should definitely not be sitting here blogging. But I guess I am anyway :)   

Surprisingly enough I got an A on my oral exam in english Business and negotiations, I'd never expected that, especially since I'm trying to take a whole year on just one semester. It was my first A and I am really proud of it! Perhaps that is not a very Norwegian thing to say... The Norwegians aren't supposed to say positive thing about them selves, but I really don't care! :D

*Is any of my lovely readers students?  
*Any exams in the near future?


4 comments:

  1. 4th of June, baby! :) And I think you're doing really great. No one deserved that A more than you! You should be proud of yourself - and I'm proud of you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the best! <3 Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. siste eksamen ever på fredag i Advanced Marketing Communications!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Du er hedig som bare har en igjen da i allefall! :) Masse lykke til! :)

    ReplyDelete