Monday, 31 May 2010

RINGS: SOMETHING OLD, SOMETHING NEW!

 
Clutch by Friis & company 700 NOK

The first two pictures:
* Black apple with a leaf of crystals by Bik Bok ? NOK (Old)
* Silver with a big crystal by Dyrberg & Kern 600-800? NOK (Old)
I've had this ring a few years now and it was a christmas gift from my lovely boyfriend :)

The last two pictures:
* (from the left) Big "silver" lump by Gina Tricot 100 NOK (New)
* Big cross covered with crystals by Gina Tricot 100 NOK (New)
* Sterling Silver ring by Efva Attling 1800 NOK (Old)
I bought this ring about two years ago as a gift to myself, and I love it just as much now as I did the first time I saw it. It was a special time in my life in that moment, so this ring is very important to me and I use it all the time. 

Do you have any jewelry that has a special story ore that means something special to you? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment