Tuesday, 18 May 2010

MY BIRTHDAY PARTY OUTFIT

    
White dress: H&M 
Shoes: Sonia Rykiel by H&M
Necklace: H&M 

But..... the  best accessories of all is my beautiful friends! <3 

 
My tan on the pictures is as fake as you can get it, but I think it worked out quite well after all! ;)
I have been a sceptic when it gets to self tanning products because I feel that the tan often looks as if it is fake tan, and that is not nice! I´ve used the Lancome Flash Bronzer on my face now and then, and I´ve been pleased with the result so I decided to try the same brand when I was buying a lotion for the whole body. It dries quite fast, and the best thing about it is that it´s actually brown when you apply the lotion, and that makes it a bit easier to get an even result. I felt that the color looked natural so I can absolutely recommend it! :) 

4 comments:

  1. fiiiina :D
    har faktisk samme smykke ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ååååå :) Ja æ lika det kjempegodt i allefall! Her gjorde æ det litt kortere, knøt lenka. Passa ikkje heilt til kjolen når det va langt :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Så pen du e Marlen! ;DD
    Kjempe fin kjole også;-)
    klem Hanne Viola

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tusen takk Hanne, så hyggelig av dæ! :)

    ReplyDelete