Monday, 5 April 2010

SPRING IS FINALLY ARRIVING IN TRONDHEIM

     
The easter holiday is on its last day and I have enjoyed every last bit of it! :) I must add that I haven´t had any holiday thou, I´ve been on the M/S Trollfjord working my ass off while everybody else have spent time with their families and friends... But at least my bank account is in a better state than it was. It have sort of been good to just work and don´t have to think about everything I have in front of me for the next two months... I have exams in 8 subjects... What doesn´t kill you makes you even stronger right??

The outfit:   
Sweater by Vero Moda
"Scarf" by H&M
Shoes by Converse
Jacket by H&M
Red hair band by Accessorise 
Sunglasses by H&M
Watch by Guess 
Plain black leggings by Cubus 
Thin black belt by H&M

And by the way thank´s to my hairdresser Sigrid at Trondheim Torg hairdresser who did the cut and the color! :) 


   

7 comments:

  1. ÅÅ, du er så fin! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Korr fin og vårlig du va! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Takker! :) Ja nå som våren endelig er her så er det bare å utnytte hver eneste solstråle fullt ut!!! :D

    ReplyDelete