Friday, 16 April 2010

ALICE IN WONDERLAND

     
Yesterday my boyfriend and I were at the cinema theater and saw Tim Burton´s "Alice in wonderland".  We saw the 3D version, and after the movie both my boyfriend and myself concluded that this must have been made as a 2D movie originally. Some of the effects were really good, but over all it didn´t have that many spectacular effects. ( Found out afterwards that it was actually shot in 2D and then converted in to 3D)  
 When I was a little girl "Alice in Wonderland" was the first movie I got on VHS so I´ve seen this movie  hundreds of times during the years. The story is a little bit changed in the new movie, but it didn´t really bother me that much. The costumes and the make up is as fantastic as expected, so is the look of the whole movie. Tim Burton is true to his style and his actors, Helena Bonham Carter and Johnny Depp is, as in all of his movies, a part of the cast. Anne Hathaway were the white queen and was the actor that in a positive way surprised me, mostly because I have never seen her play this type of character before, and she did it quite well!

 If I were to role a dice I guess it would end up with a 4(+).

No comments:

Post a Comment